Jam Hostel Bangkok is situated in the historical Phra Nakhon area, a five minutes walk from Khao San road, nearby a Chao Phraya River pier and the airport shuttle bus station. Grand Palace, Wat Pho, and numerous temples and museums are all within walking distance.
Not only our rooms are comfy and clean, but our hostel is also designed to be functional to meet travelers necessary needs. You will find:
- all the rooms including private rooms and dorms have en-suite bathrooms with air conditioners and hot showers
- a common area with a well equipped kitchen and a terrace overlooking the canal that allows you to chill out with others
- free self-serviced breakfast
- a luggage room that you can store your bags before check in or after check out
- a self-serviced laundry room
- secure key card access to the hostel
- a rooftop bar that opens in the evening
- free WiFi with good signal throughout the hostel
At Jam, we also love travelling and socializing, and we as the locals are more than happy to share our knowledge and information about our beloved city with you to get around and explore. We are hoping to see you soon!
Because of the Covid-19 pandemic, we currently dont provide 24 hours reception service. Please let us know about your arrival time before the check-in date so that we can prepare the check-in for you. You can either remark your arrival time when you make the reservation, or send a message to our email.