Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% cancellation fee applies, for any reservation cancelled 0 – 7 days prior to arrival.
50 % cancellation fee applies, for any reservation cancelled 8 – 14 days prior to arrival.
7 % admin fee will be charged on refunds
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Situated on the vibrant Green Point “strip” we are surrounded by modern restaurants and bars, only a short 5-minute stroll to the famous V & A Waterfront, overlook the Cape Town Stadium, and in walking distance of Cape Town CBD and Seapoint Promenade. Easy access to public transport provides our guests with rapid access to Long Street (South Africa’s popular party destination), Table Mountain (a new 7 wonder of the world) and some of the best beaches Cape Town has to offer.
We provide a range of accommodation including shared dormitories and double/twin rooms. Separate sanctuary accommodation is also available for female Abangani only. The majority of our rooms are en-suite with additional communal bathrooms provided for extra convenience. Basics, necessities like lockers, bedding, heating and air conditioning are supplied in all rooms. Additional property facilities include a communal kitchen, FREE fiber speed Wifi throughout the building, and an internet zone.
We are committed to being the cleanest hostel in Cape Town.
All rooms and bathrooms are cleaned daily and beds are made with fresh linen daily.
Our housekeeping crew go above and beyond to ensure all the hostel rooms and public spaces are sparkling because they really take pride in what they do. They are also super friendly so be sure to say “Howzit” (South African lingo for “hello”) when you see them about the hostel.
Reception is staffed 24 hours per day.
A security card is used to enter the hostel and to access all rooms.
All dorms are fitted with their own lockable luggage locker and you may purchase a padlock from reception.
Separate sanctuary accommodation is available for FEMALES ONLY provided with their own private outside space.
FOOD AND DRINKS
Our vibey Randy Warthog, Bar and Restaurant overlooks the property waterhole (swimming pool and sundeck to those in the know) and serves mouth-watering inexpensive meals to tempt your taste buds.
Breakfast served daily from 06:30 – 10:30.
The bar opens from 12:00 – 11:30 where we offer a selection of drinks, cocktails and our very own “Signature Drink” that you can ONLY find at the Randy.
The Randy hosts parties and events most days of the week to keep you entertained.
From beer pong to board games, there is plenty of fun to be had and prizes up for grabs.
Wednesday’s traditionally means we’ll fire up a braai (barbeque in South African) and grill you delicious food over an open flame.
We also have an in-house travel desk offering a wide variety of tours and adventures, ranging from laid back wine tours to skydiving for the more adventurous types.
No person under 16 is allowed to stay
Secure parking available at an extra cost (check availability) Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní bazén
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Stolní fotbal
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>