Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No prepayment deposit will be charged, except for group bookings. In case of a group of 5 or more guests checking in together,the hostel requires a 100% non-refundable advance payment to be transferred to the hostel bank account (available on request, please email us) to be able to confirm the booking. Please note that normal booking and cancellation policies, does not apply to group bookings of 5 or more guests.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We wouldn’t encourage more than 4 guests from one group to stay in the same room as we would like our residents to mingle with everyone at the hostel. In case of exceptions, please do notify us by email at the time of booking.
100% Payment required through Bank Transfer at least 30 days before arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
You can meet fellow travel junkies while you are staying in our utmost cozy dorms or give the best of your time to yourself in your own private room.Our common areas are always filled with travel bugs indulged into some fun in-house activities, while some just get into unending conversations. We also find many sleepy heads in our mini library and other busy bees are caught browsing the free WiFi.
From betting on various in-house games to the unwinding chai sessions, you can take away everything into your memory lane! As our hostel is located within one of the most happening and one of the best places to stay in Agra, it sets a perfect aura of a quintessential stay in the historical city!
'goStops Agra is located only 2 Km from Taj Mahal'. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Poštovní služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Stolní fotbal
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>