Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We have a guest kitchen complete with many handy free utensils and items (herbs, spices, oils etc) to make it easy for guests to cook their own food. There is a relaxing social room with TV, board games and book swap as well as a compact sunny garden to sit out in. We supply a secure storage and drying area too, suitable for luggage and sports equipment (surf boards, wetsuits, walking boots etc) at no extra charge and we update our surf report and tide times board daily!
We are less than 5 minutes walk from the bus and train stations, 10 minutes from the Isles of Scilly ferry and a short walk from Penzance's historic town centre with its many shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants and local markets.Further afield you can easily reach St. Ives by bus, car or train. St Michaels Mount, the famous Minack Theatre and Mousehole are just along the coast and there are many beautiful beaches and surf spots such as Sennen, Praa Sands and Gwithian just a short drive away.
We have four dorm rooms and one double - each decorated to reflect a different beautiful landscape from around West Cornwall. Many of our rooms have lovely sea views. Our dorms have a maximum of 4 guests and contain sturdy, hand-crafted wooden bunk beds, each with their own reading light and designated locker with charge point inside. Each floor has WiFi and a shared bathroom with power shower. One dorm is ensuite.
easyPZ Backpackers Penzance' Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
*Please get in contact and confirm with us before booking if you plan to arrive outside of these times.*
Breakfast not included.
We are living onsite and are available 24 hours in emergencies or should you have any questions.
Children 12 years and over welcome.
Sadly our old Victorian building is not wheelchair accessible.
We do not accept stag and hen parties.
At Check In each guest will be provided with a personal set of keys with individual 24 hour access to the front doors, the appropriate guest bedroom and a personal locker. A £5 cash deposit will be required for each guests set of keys. This will be returned in full when the key sets are returned to us during check out.
Please call, if you are running late / have got lost / have any questions. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>