Group Booking Terms and Conditions
General Group Booking Terms
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
bnb+ Asakusabashi was open at the old town near Asakusa in Tokyo Japan. Staying at the little Taisho roman style hostel, you can meet a lot of new friends travelling around the world, and enjoying walk on old town, streets, feel a Tokyo atmosphere, and eat traditional Japanese food. 3min by walk from ASAKUSABASHI station, Sumida river, 20 min by walk to famous Asakusa temple.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time: from 16:00 to 22:00
2. Check-out time: by 11:00 AM
3. Reception hour: from 16:00-22:00
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 7 days(or more) before Arrival Date:free
(2) 6 days before Arrival Date:30 % of the first night
(3) 2 days before Arrival Date:50% of the first night
(4) 1 days before Arrival Date:80 % of the first night
(5) on the day or No Show： 100 % of the first night
6. Age restriction: 18+
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Teplé sprchy
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>