Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Located in the heart of the city, Zostel Jaipur is close to all the major attractions of Jaipur. The colourful interiors of the hostel mirror the spirit of the city perfectly and that is why it has been awarded the best hostel in India a couple of times in last 4 years.
Every day with us is going to be happening and worth remembering. We have ears for your travel void. Chill out with like-minded people from around the world and travel without hassles and share laughs and experiences.
Before your mischievous minds starts wandering far, let us put one thing real straight, we take the comfort of each and every traveller very seriously. Also, if getting intoxicated is all youÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢re looking for, we urge you to look ELSEWHERE. At Zostel, weÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢d rather pass and share episodes. ;)
Our friendly local staff will help you explore best of jaipur - from small shops to royal mahals, from roadside stalls to the most elite restraunts, with a charm that combines eras of The Maharajas.
|Free Wifi, Hot Showers, Free Travel Assistance| Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní fotbal
- Stolní hry
1, Země India
1, Země India
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>