Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Our backstory: Zanchieta is an approved rehabilitation centre for a range of animal species, as well as a sanctuary for animals ineligible for release to the wild. We are best known for being a safe-haven & 'forever home' for wild cats, including lions & cheetahs!
Are you interested in staying with us? Some perks of staying at the farm include:
-hear the lions roaring each day at dusk and dawn
-may listen to cheetahs purr
-the stars are incredible
-we offer affordable guided walking tours daily at 16:00, during feeding time!
-in addition to the listed accommodations, we also have campsites available
We are happy to welcome travellers of any ages passing through, as well as people interested in volunteering with us (we ask a 10-day commitment). Read more on our website!
Zanchieta Lodge & Wild Cat Farm - Terms & Conditions
The reception works from 9 am to 4 pm.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 16:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 85.00 ZAR per person per day.
No curfew. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Fény k pronájmu
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Teplé sprchy
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Faxové služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>