Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The Youth Fame Shared Accommodation Unit at Insight Resort is nothing less than a retreat for youth travelers, enthusiastic surfers as well as island explorers.
Six beds in an air-conditioned accommodation unit with an exclusive dining area unfold at Insight Resort electrifying the sensation of a perfect island getaway with clean stretches of golden sandy beaches, smiling locals and twisting palm groves shimmering under the tropical sun.
Sea bathing friendly beach
•10 - 15 drive to Mirissa
•10 - 15 drive to Unawatuna
•5 minutes to significant surf spots. Ahangama, Midigama & Welhengoda
•10- 15 minutes to Mirissa Whale & Dolphin Watching
•10 minutes to Turtle hatchery situated in Habaraduwa
•20 minutes to Hikkaduwa via Highway
•30 minutes to Galle Dutch Fort
•1 hr 45 minutes to Sinharaja Forest
•3.5hrs to Katharagama Temple
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in time: 14:00 hrs.
2. Check out time: 12:00 noon.
3. 7 days advance notice for free cancellation. We will charge in full for the late cancellations and no shows.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and Card.
5. Reception working hours: 24hrs.
6. No pets are allowed.
7. Strictly No visitors are allowed inside Youth Fame.
8. No Smoking inside Youth Fame.
9. Group bookings are welcome, if more than 6 we can offer budget rooms for the same price.
Note : Usage of Pool is only with Swimming Attire. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Dětská herna
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní bazén
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>