Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
There is a 48 hr cancellation policy. If no notice is given prior to 48hrs of expected arrival then full fare will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
After made a booking, We will charge the remaining balance through your credit card.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We are the only hostel located on the Northern Gateway of Yosemite, offering affordable accommodation for our top-notch facilities. This destination is perfect for young travelers and backpackers looking to meet new people and make new friends!
We offer both mixed dormitory rooms and private rooms, with different options, from a single queen-sized bed to four bunks. All dorms and private rooms have access to a shared bathroom. In addition to our facilities, we also have outdoor lounging areas where you can relax and enjoy the natural atmosphere of Yosemite.
Staying with us, you will have access to free WiFi, coffee and tea, a cooking area, refrigerator, etc. You will also be in within walking distance from the great local coffee shops and restaurants Groveland has to offer, including a grocery store, the YARTS bus stop, and the Iron Door Saloon, the oldest pub in California!
For the PUBLIC HEALTHY,
We do not provide the kitchen items. (Pots, pans, dishes, cups, spoons, knives, folks etc...)
but you can use the refrigerator, microwave and stove. (If you take your own kitchen stuffs, you can cook at the common kitchen)
This property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the whole reserved night of your stay.
- Check In: 3.00 - 10.00 pm (In the event you need to arrive after 10 PM, please let us know. There will be a late check-in fee $15).
- You would not be checking in after midnight.
- Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash Only
* Cards are only accepted when booking on the website to confirm the booking and are not a valid method of payment for our hostel outside of the booking confirmation process.
- Breakfast is not included.
- Taxes is not included.
- Guests under the age of 18 are only allowed to check in with a parent or official guardian and must stay at Private room.
- Guests may only stay up to 7 days in a calendar year. Reservations do not have to be for consecutive dates.
- Guests booking from Groveland, Sonora , Jamestown, Coulterville and Tuolumne county residents are not permitted at this property.
This property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the whole reserved night of your stay. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Express check-in / out
- Poštovní služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>