Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
York Vintage is conveniently located behind the Church of San Francisco and the best and most traditional neighborhood of La Paz (Sagarnaga Street, Witches Market) Surrounded by good restaurants, cafes and bars with live music. In addition, we are only four blocks from the Plaza de Armas, 10 minutes from the red line and Purple from the cable car about 40 minutes to the airport.
Our rooms have a Vintage style, the colonial house, we have semi-orthopedic mattresses, goose down duvets and pillows, and the dormitoris has a locker large enough to keep your backpack safe. The shared and private bathrooms have hot water every day, 24 hours a day.
York Vintage policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Reception opened 24/7.
Maximum stay 14 days. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>