Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Formerly known as YHA Wastwater, this 200 year old country pile was originally used as a lakeside holiday home before becoming a National Trust property and still contains many of its original features including panelled windows, gabled roof and cornicing. Its beautiful black and white half-timbered façade, built in the 1820s, makes for an awe-inspiring view as you approach the Youth Hostel. It stand out from the surrounding landscape and trees.
Scafell Pike: 3.5 miles. At 3,210ft, Scafell Pike is the highest mountain in England. Characterised by crags and ruggedness, the climb is long and challenging.
St Olaf's Church: 3.5 miles. The smallest church, near the deepest lake and the highest mountain in England!
YHA Wasdale Hall sleeps up to 46 people in a range of private rooms: 2 x 4 bed, 2 x 5 bed (including double beds), 1 x 6 bed rooms (all bunks) and male and female dormitory beds. We have toilets and showers throughout the building and a self catering kitchen for guests to use.
Our cosy lounge centres around a log fireplace, which is great for keeping warm in the winter months. Our comfortable Chesterfield sofas are in keeping with the heritage of the building itself and we have a wide range of books available in the library end of the room. There is also a dining room on the ground floor with tables and chairs.
Due to our remote location and the local infrastructure, Wi-Fi is not available here, we don’t have a TV signal and mobile phone reception is very patchy. We do have a payphone for guest use. This is a real get away from it all location, so turn off your electronics and relax!
YHA Wasdale Hall Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 17:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 6.25 GBP per person per day.
This hostel is part of the Youth Hostels Association of England & Wales, which is a membership organization. The prices quoted are member's prices. A non-members supplement of 3.00 GBP per person per night will be charged on arrival for those guests not in possession of a valid YHA England & Wales or equivalent IYHF/ Hostelling International membership card.
YHA policy states that customers under 14 years of age are not permitted to stay in shared dormitories, and those under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is aged 18 years or older. Anyone between the age of 16 and 18, if unaccompanied, must book a private room or share with individuals of the same sex and age group. YHA strongly recommends that customers wishing to bring children under the age of 18 reserve a private room and do not stay in shared dormitories. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Zasedací místnost
- Prádelní zařízení
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní fotbal
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>