Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
For the foreseeable future, the following changes will not likely be in operation at YHA New Forest. We are sorry for inconvenience this has caused, we're working hard to safely open all areas of our hostels as soon as we can.
Dorms are not currently available.
This hostel offers private rooms with en-suite or shared toilet and shower facilities on corridors. For stays before 7th September 2020, private rooms using shared toilets and showers will be allocated a specific toilet/shower for sole-use. From the 7th September shared toilets and showers will be in operation with extra Covid-secure cleaning regimes.
Self-catering kitchen(s) remain closed.
The bar will remain closed.
We will be serving a limited food and drinks menu for guests to take away.
When arriving close to YHA New Forest, the adventure begins right at the driveway, as you find yourself uncovering its hidden location down a small rural drive. Once uncovered the hostel opens out to greet you with a beautiful country house and expansive grounds.
The interior had a complete refurbishment in 2017, the reception and lounge areas have been given a welcoming feel with bright colours and a modern feel. The dining room, situated in the hostel’s conservatory, allows you to make the most of the view while you enjoy your quick snack or evening meal.
This 34 bed hostel has a selection of dorm beds and private rooms available as well as some camping pitches, pods and bell tents. The rooms have all new toilets and showers as well as 2 en-suite rooms.
YHA New Forest terms & conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 17:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Please note the hostel might pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Following any stay of 14 nights, guests may not stay in any YHA accommodation for at least seven nights.
YHA cannot accept bookings for 16 people or more. Any such bookings will be cancelled by YHA.
The ID must match the name and address on the booking. Where a booking is for more than one person, the named person on the booking will need to provide proof of identify that matches the name and address on the booking. ID will also be requested from all other adult guests. These IDs must match the name they sign in with at check in.
Please note, we do not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England and Wales) or Hostelling International as part of this booking.
Towels are not included in the room rate. Guests can hire them at the property or bring their own.
Please contact YHA directly for more information about accessible facilities. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma WiFi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Zasedací místnost
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>