Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
This hostel offers private rooms with en-suite or shared toilet and shower facilities on corridors. For stays before 7th September 2020, private rooms using shared toilets and showers will be allocated a specific toilet/shower for sole-use. From the 7th September shared toilets and showers will be in operation with extra Covid-secure cleaning regimes.
For the foreseeable future, the following facilities will not likely be in operation at YHA London Earl's Court, although we’re working hard to open these safely as soon as we can:
Dorms are not currently available but we’re working hard to re-introduce them.
We will be serving a limited food and drinks menu for guests to take away.
This is a fantastic base for exploring England's capital.
YHA London Earls Court is a busy 24-hr hostel with easy access to Heathrow and Gatwick. Just a short walk to the Exhibition Centre and tube station, this makes it ideal for seeing what the whole city has to offer.
Our modern facilities in a Victorian building provide a convenient base, whether you're in London to explore its attractions or looking for a stop-over while you attend a gig or event at the nearby Olympia and Earls Court exhibition centre's. This cosmopolitan area of west London is close to Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, The Natural History Museum, The Royal Albert Hall and The Science Museum.
Please note, we do not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England & Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking.
London Attractions: We sell discounted and fast track entrance tickets to some of London’s most famous sights and best kept secrets. Including the London Eye, Madame Tussauds, The Tower of London, Walking tours, Bike tours, boat trips and many, many more. Plus, every penny we make at YHA goes directly back in to our charity ‘Breaks for Kids’ which makes it possible for children from financially disadvantaged backgrounds to take part in school or community group breaks away! Ask us for a full activity list on check in.
Hostel Activities: We organise fun stuff for you to do nearly every day of the week! Such as Free Walking tours, top rated Pub Crawls, Group trips to famous West End Shows, Jet boating on the Thames, Burger nights, Sunday Roasts, movie nights…..well, you get the drift! It’s a fantastic way to meet other travellers and really make the most of your time in London! Find out what’s happening in Your YHA London Hostel while you’re staying with us - ask for the itinerary when you check in. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma WiFi
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>