Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We have full self catering facilities at Woodquay Hostel which is ideal if you’re on a budget. Our free light breakfast consists of tea, coffee, toast, jams and cereals or you can use the fully equipped kitchen to cook for yourself. You can also take care of your laundry or hire towels.
We do the cheapest Day tours in Galway to The Cliffs of Moher and Connemara, only EU20 pp exclusive to Woodquay Guests.
Weekly deals available from €105 per week from the 24th September 2018
We’re friendly & helpful and know Galway like the back of our hand,
Please note that if you arrival time is after 15.00hrs you must contact the hostel. If you do not contact the hostel we may cancel your booking.
New in 2018 we have a separate 2 bedroom house that sleeps 4 guests ( up to 5 on roll-away bed)
This light and airy townhouse is just around the corner from the main Hostel building, so we’re always on hand for any questions.
Woodquay House is fully self catered with 2 outdoor patio areas, free wi-fi, living room
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Nelze platit kreditní kartou
- Žádná večerka
Co si poznačit
The building is over 130 years old. It has recently been renovated but maintains its character. It is centrally heated and has over night security. Described as old fashioned and homely.
The kitchen is large, spacious and well equipped to accommodate groups of people.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
The bedrooms are clean and have new beds. Bathrooms are small but sufficient. Some rooms have en suites.
Common Room and Dining Room:
Fully equipped with books, TV, video, music and games. Wi-fi enabled on ground floor. The dining room has four large tables.
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>