Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The perfect non-party hostel for the international traveler to meet, have a beer, play board/card games or play music in your temporary home. We have passed our puberty, which means that courtesy and respect are one's priority. We will give you a warm welcome home in our hostel. The staff, local and former traveling, will be happy to help you explore the city in a touristic or in the alternative way by sharing our lively experiences and long term city knowledge. We know where to find local (Craft) beer and the best (Vegan) food in Krakow and we would like to share our stories during traveling. We can arrange local tours, such as Auschwitz, the beautiful salt mine and more...
Woodpecker hostel is situated in the north part of the Old town city center. This means you'll be directly inside the area to explore and everything is at walking distance!
0 min - 19th century theater
1 min - free walking tour (starting point @Barbican)
2 min - bus and tram stops
3 min - main square
7 min - train station
15 min - Jewish quarter
The hostel staff provides:
- city tours, laundry service, and towels for rent
- free pre-made beds
- free lockers with padlocks
- free coffee and tea
- free board games
- free luggage room storage on arrival* and departure**
Our cozy hostel has 32 beds in a 6-, 8- or 10 bed dorm and you can use the shared kitchen with free coffee and tea.
The staff will greet you with a smile and a warm welcome in Krakow!
Woodpecker Hostel Policies & Conditions:
- *Early arrivals are welcome to use the luggage storage from 8 am. **After check out you can leave your luggage till 22:00 (10 pm).
- Regular reception from 8:00 - 23:00 (8 am - 11 pm), delayed alternative check in between 23:00 - 00:00 (11 pm - midnight).
- Lost key/ disturbance/ emergency service 24 hours available.
- Check in after midnight is not possible, because we care about our hostel guests' sleep.
- Check out between 8:00 and 11:00 (8 am - 11 am) or exchange keys, for deposit, in the evening before 23:00 (11pm).
- Key Deposit: 50 PLN or 10 Euro per set of keys with padlock.
- Strong alcohol, heavy drinking and stag/hen parties are not allowed.
- Age restriction 18 years old.
- Reserving a bottom bunk is not possible.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before the arrival date.
Changes in reservations, such as partial cancellations, only possible through Hostelworld.com
24/7 staff available for those already checked in, in case of emergencies.
Non smoking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>