Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We are just a two minute walk to Taksim Square and the rich shopping district of Istiklal Street, the main pedestrian thoroughfare of Beyoglu.
Public transit like buses, metro and ferries are just a few minutes away. The new extension of the metro makes it very easy to get to the oldtown, Sultanahmet.
We always want that you feel like home and welcome you like a friend. Our hostel offers a friendly atmosphere where travelers from whole world can meet, create new memories and new friendships.
Our hostel building is a restored antique wooden building with 14 rooms with high ceilings, 1 Kitchen where you can hang out and chill.
We have 5 private en suite double bed rooms, 3 shared 6 bed rooms, 2 shared 4 bed rooms, 3 two bed rooms and 1 single bedroom.
The rooms are comfortably designed. The double rooms are ensuite with towels, hair dryer, shampoo and soap included.
The dorm rooms have a shared bathroom (shared with max one more room).
*Free and fast Wi-Fi
*Towels (1 euros for shared rooms)
*24 hour hot water
*FREE Luggage Store
We will try to make your stay as comfortable as possible
We hope to welcome you on Windrose Hostel soon! Happy travels.
Windrose hostel Istanbul l Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Check in 2 pm
Check out 11 am
If you pay by card we must add 8 % from the price for bank commision
Maximum stays is 14 days Zobrazit domovní řád
- Fény k pronájmu
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>