Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
- The largest hostel in town with the best parties making it easy to meet other guests & make new friends!
- The best bar & restaurant in Huacachina "Fada" with in house restaurant with delicious food from 9 am - 9 pm, tasty cocktails & cold beers until 1 pm & daily Happy Hour too!
- Fun daily activities like cocktail-making classes, FREE salsa classes, pool parties aswell as the classics like beer pong & flip cup.
- The biggest & best pool in Huacachina.
- At the weekends we have local DJs playing music for all tastes till late!
- Great location within walking distance of all the local clubs & we're in the backyard of the dunes.
- Friendly & helpful bilingual staff with 24/7 reception.
- Wifi - Note due to the location the wifi in the town is not very fast but we have the best available.
- Pod-style bunks with a privacy curtain, charging point & readying light inside your bed & ensuite.
- Each bed has its own locker where you can store your bags as shared dorms are not locked & do not have keys for each guest.
- FREE bag storage while you wait to check-in or after you check out.
- We show all sporting events from around the world.
What we don't offer:
- TVs in rooms & dorms.
- AC in rooms & dorms.
- Towels are included in our privates but not in our dorms, BUT they can be rented for an additional cost (limited supply) from reception.
- In-house laundry, BUT there are plenty of places next door to the hostel.
- Kitchen for guest's use.
- Room service.
- Table service after 9 pm.
- Free breakfast isn't included but we have a restaurant that serves breakfast from 9 am - 12 pm
- We are an adults-only experience, you must be 18 years of age to check-in, no exceptions (even if you are accompanied by parents).
- Taxes not included - 18.00% IVA tax. Applicable for foreigners who have been traveling in Peru for more than 59 days and all Peruvians.
- Check.-out is strictly 12 pm. This means bags & all belongings must be removed from your room or dorm & bill paid in full before this time.
- All payments need to be made in local currency (Peruvian Sol).
- Check-in is 3 pm.
- According to Peruvian law any kind of illegal substance (marijuana, and other sort of drugs) are not allowed.
- Alcohol from outside is strictly prohibited (we are a fully licensed premises).
- Payment before arrival via bank transfer may be requested depending on dates, holidays or groups. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
- Your reservation is held for up to 2 hours before your selected arrival time, after this we cannot guarantee your reservation. Please inform us of your estimated arrival time & if anything changes, please keep us informed.
- For group bookings (more than 1 person) in shared dorms, Wild Rover Hostels cannot guarantee the group will be together in the same room or that a dorm will be exclusive for a group. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní bazén
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní fotbal
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>