Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
With great comfy accommodation, all round tasty food, three sunny patio chill-out areas and a cosy TV room, when you’re not rocking it out in our famous Irish bar, you can relax, get some you time and enjoy the company of your fellow backpackers.
Truly committed to catering to your every need, upon arrival you can look forward to receiving great customer service, with a team of Reception staff available 24-7 to help you with all your queries and ensure your having a pleasant stay.
We aim to remain the number one hostel destination, offering the best service and fun social party nights. Your stay is important to us, so please know we are always open to hearing your comments and suggestions.
We look forward to the prospect of you joining us, as we promise to ensure your stay at the Wild Rover is one to remember!
Irish owned Wild Rover Hostel has everything you need to enjoy this beautiful city. Once home to Bolivia's presidents, our 120 year old house has been renovated from top to bottom to give you all the facilities that are hard to find in Bolivia, in a safe and fun environment.
So after that white knuckle Bolivian bus ride, check-in and chill out with us. Enjoy a real hot power shower (24 hours a day) which are not wired to the mains, the comfiest beds in South America with winter/summer duvets and backpack lockers in your room for your security.
With the friendliest local English speaking staff, they are dedicated to helping you with all your needs, alongside in-house travel agents available everyday to assist you with the booking of all your trips, bus tours and flights.
In our real authentic Irish bar, with a breakfast, lunch and dinner menu, nightly drink specials, plasma TVs and regular social events, you can be sure to indulge, catch the news and sports channels, socialise and most importantly have fun.
Other common areas include our cosy bean bag TV room; with all the latest DVD's and cable TV, and our sunny patio areas, where you can catch up on your books or just chat with fellow travellers.
On-site we provide 24hrs free internet and Wi-Fi, with strong connection in most areas of the house.
Check-in is at 2pm and check-out is at 1pm, so if you are arriving early in the morning and you would like a bed before 2pm you will need to book for the previous day and inform us on your arrival time.
We advise you book ahead to avoid disappointment and we can guarantee you a great time in La Paz.
- All payments must be made in local currency (Bolivianos).
- Due to security reasons, Wild Rover Hostels does not allow guests under 18 years of age.
Your reservation is held for up to 2 hours after your estimated arrival time. After this we cannot guarantee your reservation.
For group bookings (more than one person) in shared dorms, we cannot guarantee that all your group will be together in the same room. We will always try our best to accommodate your group as best possible but sometimes depending on circumstances it is out of our control.
We hope you choose Wild Rover! Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
1, Země Bolivia
1, Země Bolivia
1, Země Bolivia
1, Země Bolivia
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>