Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Will be charged the whole amount
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Unlimited free WiFi 24/7.
Free washing machines and powder.
Please ensure you have a valid overseas passport.
Payment is cash or card
We do try and keep everyone who comes together in the same room but sometimes we cant as we are only a small hostel.
If you are going to arrive after 11pm at night then please email us your arrival time and we will make sure you know in which room you are in because we won't check you in until 10am in the next morning.
We cater for genuine backpackers only with valid overseas passports and do not accept local or interstate workers or people in need of emergency accommodation.
Wickham Retreat is the best place to stay in town offering constant friendly atmosphere. We are more like a large friendly, relaxed sharehouse. Plus everyone talks to each other here, there's no having to sit on your own or separate groups whispering to each other, everyone who walks through the door is made to feel welcome by us and the other guests.
Your bed is made up prior to your arrival with freshly cleaned sheets, quilt cover and pillow cases.
There are two fully equipped kitchens with everything in there you need to cook and eat from.
We recommend our guests visit Heirisson Island on the Swan river where you can snap a beautiful selfie with one of the tame, friendly kangaroos.
See Kings Park and its famous Botanical Gardens with a tree top walk, then take some great pics of the city skyline high above the river from Perths best lookout.
Go into Northbridge for a choice of many cuisines from around the world and shop at some of Perth's finest Asian supermarkets.
Take a nice train ride to Fremantle, Western Australia's first trading port, still housing many original colonial buildings and modern colonial architecture and some fantastic museums including the shipwreck museum which houses the most famous of them all.....The Batavia.
Take a super fast ferry across to Rottnest Island and be amazed by the abundant population of our little WA marsupial....the Quokka. While you are there for the day, why not take a bike ride around this most picturesque little island, dive or snorkel at many different reefs encompassing Rottnest. Ask us when you check in about the cheap day trip deals to Rottnest Island.
We provide other food items including pasta, tea, coffee, sugar and milk powder.
Clean and fresh rooms with your bed made up prior to your arrival. We offer a range of accommodation to suit your needs, a four bed standard mixed dorm, 6 bed standard female only dorm and a six bed standard mixed dorm.
Don't forget this is not a big place and not a party hostel.
There is no surcharge for card payment.
Lockers are available for each guest at no extra cost, but please bring your own padlock.
Free buses close by which run often around the city centre.
Our reception hours are:
Mon - Sun 8am - 10 am and 7pm-9pm.
Please note we do not have 24 hour reception.
You are welcome to come at anytime if you have a booking but we don't check people in until 10am. Your room will be available from 12pm on. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Poštovní služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
3, Nováček ve světě hostelů
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>