Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Wagayado HaLe is renovated from a private house. 1F is a lounge quietly toned with traditional Japanese color. On 2F, there are female dormitory rooms-dormitory rooms, , where the guests can rest.
Sometime you just need to get away from your busy routine life, take a break, and move on to tomorrow.
Not only for special occasions, but in your regular life, Wagayado HaLe is here for you.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 16:00 to 21:00.
2. Check-out Time: from 08:00 to 10:00.
3. Payment: Cash (JPY) or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, JCB ) is welcomed upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Up to 4 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) If cancelled or modified 3 days before, 50% of the full balance will be charged.
(3) If cancelled or modified 2 days before, 80% of the full balance will be charged.
(4) If cancelled or modified within 2 days, or No-Show, 100% of the full balance will be charged.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 12 years old.
6. Reception Hours: from 16:00 to 23:00.
7. No smoking in the entire building.
8. Pets are not allowed. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Fény k pronájmu
- Horká vana (koupel)
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>