Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
First things first: CREATORS LIVING SPACE, the description say’s it all, we are not looking for travellers who just want to stay some nights. WE ARE LOOKING for longterm residents.
We welcome all humans with a creative way of living, psychonauts, wizards, witches, artists, musicians, movers, shakers, open-minded, free-thinking, and spiritual people from all over the world!
Please note, It can be a little hard to find us! If this is your first time to the casa, we are the yellow house with the off-white door and the yellow pentagram above the door bell. Please buzz the intercom and then stay close while we answer the door!
We are 420 friendly ;) We host weekly meditations, yoga classes, plant medicine ceremonies and live arts & music events. 🍄 🌱🌵⚡️
Look for us @wzrdhouse on IG and https://www.facebook.com/casawzrd/ for events
We are located in a beautiful 1950's Art Deco house with high ceilings and amazing murals, mosaics and wooden floors.
We have a magic boutique with potions, spells, antiques and artefacts from all over the globe and a ceremony room where we do music, yoga, meditation and dance. We welcome the esoteric, the weird, the explorers, the arcane.
The space is airy and open and at the same time secluded and safe. It is a sanctuary from the creative chaos of CDMX.
We have many markets and restaurants nearby that provide tons of cheap and delicious local food.
Please be aware that while we are not a party hostel, each Friday and Saturday, and on various other nights, we hold a party that can go quite late into the night. We hope that you will join us in celebration, but if not, please be aware that it may be loud.
We are a very social space, full of friendly and open minded people. We are looking for people who want to stay for at least one month in Mexico City. We offer you accommodation a space to work and creative connections.
We have 6 private bedrooms and 6 & 4 bed dorm room, a big garden patio area with hammocks and fire, space for music, meditation and ceremony, our magic shop, private bar, and three wonderful cats :3
We hold a weekly party on most Saturday nights, filled with magick of every kind: music, dancing and celebration of every kind. We also occasionally offer cacao and ecstatic dance ceremonies, as well as other ceremonies on a varying schedule. Contact us with any questions you may have.
WZRD House Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Ckeck-in: send a e-mail to us
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
15.00% taxes included
We don’t have a reception service
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Pet friendly. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>