Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Viru Guest House is located in the middle of the most traditional neighborhoods of Cusco, San Blas and San Cristobal, we are 8 minutes walk from the Plaza de Armas, and 5 minutes from the Inka Museum, ideal for small groups, couples, individuals or families.
Our service is more personalized, because when you arrive at Viru Guest House, Sara (the owner) will receive you with a delicious mate for the height, Viru Guest House is very cosy and quiet, with beautiful views from the rooms, which are very warm and have private bathrooms.
Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.
Popular points of interest near Viru Guest House & Experience include Cathedral of Cusco, Sacsayhuaman and Holy Family Church.
Viru Guest House & Experience Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 10.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (Card payments are charged at 6% by the bank to which the card belongs.)
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception.
Small Pet are allowed
Reservations are received for people over 18 years old
Children under 5 years old do not pay Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kabelová televize
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Express check-in / out
- Faxové služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>