Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Villa Colle di Rocco is in a central position for visiting all the main attractions of Umbria: Assisi, Spello, Bevagna, Montefalco, Torgiano are just a few kms distance. Lake Trasimeno, Marmore falls (Europe's highest waterfalls), Spoleto, Gubbio, Norcia, Orvieto are at 30 minutes.
The spacious rooms all have ensuite bathroom (some with a Jacuzzi bath tub). The property includes a common dining room, a living room, a large garden with dining facilities, barbeque, tennis table, botanical trail. Upon request it is possible to visit the farm’s winery and book wine tasting sessions
Villa Colle di Rocco' Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival)
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Reception available from 09:00 until 20:00 Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- K dispozici postýlky
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Zasedací místnost
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>