Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Children between 12 to 18 years old must be accompanied by the parent.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Vibrant Hostel provides free Wi-Fi and continental breakfast, tea and coffee (all day). The property features five floors with lift capable of accommodating 96 persons, with four 8 persons mixed dormitory rooms, fourteen 4 persons dormitory rooms and 4 private rooms (queen bed) good for 2 persons. Free toiletries and shared bathroom. All rooms are air conditioned with personal locker, reading lamp and universal socket.
We aim to provide a comfortable and yet affordable stay to all our guests.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 21:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 (noon).
4. Payment upon arrival by cash (Malaysian Ringgit). Credit card is accepted but subject to bank surcharge.
5. Taxes: not included.
- For non-Malaysian guest, RM10 is implemented for each room per night as tourism tax.
6. Breakfast not included.
7. No curfew.
8. No smoking in the whole hostel.
9. Reception Working Hours: from 07:00 to 21:00.
10. Age Restriction:
(1) The minimum age to check in is 18 years old.
(2) No children below 12 years old.
(3) Children between 12 to 18 years old must be accompanied by the parent. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Express check-in / out
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>