Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Share your holiday with backpackers, surfers, gap year travellers and owners with local knowledge. No matter if you are travelling alone or as a group La Ventana Azul is the place to be in Las Palmas for international guests of all ages.
DO YOUR OWN THING or JOIN THE FUN
Feel at home in the sociable friendly atmosphere of our hostel, There are always lots of interesting people to talk to and with our superb location and layout there are plenty of spaces to make new friends, read a book in silence, or simply just enjoy the sun, seaview and smooth sound of the ocean.
WHAT WE HAVE 2 OFFER
• rooftop Terrace with sea view & sea front location
• 2 spacious private rooms for 3 persons
• 3 comfortable dorms for 6 persons each (two with private bathroom)
• Mixed & Female only dorms
• Hi speed internet
• Secure lockers
• A fully equipped spacious kitchen
• Clean bright living spaces, bathrooms & kitchen
• Laundry Service
• Towels to rent
Our friendly and helpful staff are also travelers and backpackers from all over the planet who are also here to socialize, have fun and explore the island.
But on top of that they will provide you with all the information you need on bus connections, events, night life, restaurants and bars to make sure you get the most out of your visit to the island.
We are one of the few legal and offically registered hostels on Gran Canaria (Hosteling International License Nº 013GC05).
LOTS TO DO
Gran Canaria is a real paradise for all outdoor activity lovers. No matter if you are Mountain biking, Diving, Climbing, Surfing, Hiking or Paragliding – We bring you to the right spot at the right moment.
LOOKING FOR ARTS AND CULTURE?
Las Palmas offers much more than only sun, beach and sports. Our hostel is only 10 minutes bus ride to the old town where you can explore a history of more than 500 years through cobbled streets surrounded by museums, markets and great bars to have a glass of wine.
LAS PALMAS NIGHTLIFE
We regularly meet up with the staff and guests from the other Gran Canaria Hostels and go out for Tapas and a few drinks.
Also located just along Las Canteras beach is the la Plaza de la Música which is full of clubs and bars, playing rock and the latest electronic dance music with affordable prices and a great outdoor area to socialise.
So if you are looking for a authentic, affordable and not un-touristy experience Las Palmas and La Ventana Azul are the right choice.
FREE OF CHARGE
- Gran Canaria Maps
- High Speed WIFI
- beach volleyball equipment (net & balls)
- printer to print out your flight ticket (we know how annoying it is to print out your Ryanair ticket)
- and finally free friends ;)
LATE NIGHT ARRIVALS:
If you arrive later than 22.45 at the airport, we would recommend you to book our Ventana Azul Aiport Shuttle because there is no bus going between 23.15 and 6.15! Please inform us about late arrivals. Thank you. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- Kyvadlový autobus
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>