Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We are a short walking distance of all major forms of public city transportation (BART, MUNI). We are close to the major attractions in the city; walking distance to Mission Dolores; 1.1 miles from San Francisco City Hall, Louise Davies Symphony Hall, Asian Art Museum of San Francisco; also Union Square and the Moscone Center are 1.7 miles away. As well as one block away from Valencia St, which features a variety of food, coffee lounges & bars. The closest airport is San Francisco Airport (SFO), 10.6 miles from the hotel.
Union Hotel is able to accommodate up to 2 people in one room. All rooms are private, fully furnished with a single bed (1 twin bed) or a double bed (1 full bed), flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, dresser, table, sink and hair dryer (by request). All floors have shared bathrooms and shower. We offer daily housekeeping.
Union Hotel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Visa, Mastercard & Discover). This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Taxes not included - 16.25% city and Hotel tax will be charge upon check-in.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
ID/Passport is required at the moment of check-in.
Minimum age 18 years old.
Non-Smoking Property-you will be fined up to $250 for smoking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Kabelová televize
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>