Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
* Cancellation 0-45days prior arrival 100% of the reservation is
* Cancellation 46 days prior arrival is free of charge- but the deposit
keeps being NON-REFUNDABLE
* No-show policy will be penalized with the total amount.
* Cancelación 0-45 días antes de la llegada se carga el 100% de
• Cancelación 46 días antes de la llegada no tiene ningún cargo
pero el depósito no se devuelve ya que es NO REEMBOLSABLE
* En caso de No-show se penalizará con el importe total.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Once the reservation is done the group will have to paid 50% deposit NON-REFUNDABLE of the total of the reservation.
The rest 4 weeks before arrival.
Una vez realizada la reserva se debe pagar un depósito del 50% que se paga como confirmación de la reserva y el balance debe ser 4 semanas antes de la llegada- EL DEPÓSITO NO ES REEMBOLSABLE
We consider a group more than 7 people.
Consideramos un grupo más de 7 personas.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Welcome to Twentytú Hi-tech Hostel, the most innovative and sustainable hostel in Barcelona. We're committed to the environment and sustainability, applying technological innovation.
Twentytú Hostel is located around the modern Plaza de las Glorias. In our hostel you can live a unique experience. We offer 62 rooms (55 quadruples and 7 private doubles) and different common spaces, where we offer a warm atmosphere and you can meet people of different nationalities, relax and enjoy the city of Barcelona.
Live and share great moments with your friends, family, couple, student and sport groups and other backpackers, enjoying economic, responsible and sustainable accommodation!
- Reception 24h.
- Complete private bathroom in all rooms.
- 24h video surveillance.
- Free left luggage.
- Free wifi throughout the building.
- Fully equipped community kitchen.
- Towel rental.
- Daily room cleaning.
- Lockers in reception and in the room.
- Computers for free use in common areas.
- Television and projector for films or presentations.
- Prepaid laundry service with washing machine and dryer.
- Self-service vending machines for drinks and snacks.
- Pool table, Wii and board games.
- Bike and electric scooter rental.
- Guided activities inside and outside the hostel.
- Buffet breakfast for 5€.
At Twentytú Hostel you can enjoy relaxation and entertainment, boredom will not enter in your plans!
During the year we celebrate different events that take place in Barcelona, and in high season (June-October) we organize daily activities in our terrace with the best views of the city:
- Flamenco show
- Live Music
- Yoga class
- Latin Night
- Paella shows and guided bike tours: on request for groups of minimum 10 people
All rooms include private washrooms and showers inside, air conditioning and private locker:
- Private double room
We offer you a calm atmosphere where you can enjoy your privacy as a couple, with friends or with yourself. There is a television, and towels and soap are included.
- Shared or private quadruple room
It has two bunk beds, with large individual drawers under the lower beds.
- Shared or private female quadruple room
You can choose to share your room with people of the same sex.
- Private quadruple room with extra bed
It has the same characteristics as the quadruple room but you can add an extra bed for a fifth person (for 25€/night) or a cot, on request.
- Shared or private adapted room
We offer rooms adapted for people with reduced mobility, with a greater amplitude and with adapted bathrooms.
Enjoy the sun and the best views of our city on the terrace, on the roof of the Twentytú Hi-tech Hostel. It has comfortable sofas and views of the Sagrada Familia, the Agbar Tower, the National Theatre of Catalonia, the Auditorium and the "Els Encants" market.
- Cinema and events room
We've an area with Home Cinema so you can watch movies with your friends or family, or for exhibitions and events. This room also becomes a playgroung, where children can enjoy the toys we offer.
- Community Kitchen
A fully equipped designer kitchen where you can cook your favourite dish. Some nights we've the collaboration of a cooker who will teach us how to prepare delicious dishes with local recipes.
- Dining room and leisure area
Large area for breakfast service and dining room, which has the presence of large monitors where different videos about Barcelona and other cities in the world are projected. We have pool table, computers with Internet for free, board games and Wii games.
- Chill out zone
Here you can relax on our comfortable sofa and watch TV quietly, or read a book from our library.
- Bar - Coffee and Sandwich Shop
Next to the entrance of Twentytú you will find and enjoy the Carrot Café, one of the best coffee-sandwich shops in the city, where you can taste the best sandwiches, hamburgers and cheesecakes.
Twentytú Hostel in Barcelona is the first tourist accommodation building in the city to obtain the maximum qualification in energy efficiency.
We are very involved with sustainability, that is why we carry out 15 of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, through our facilities equipped with the latest technology and all our good actions:
- Use of the grey water recovery system, which allows us to recover water from showers and baths to process it and clean it up for later use in toilet cisterns.
- Hot and cold water for acclimatisation, and hot sanitary water is supplied by the company Districlima, which uses the energy given off by the water vapour from the Sant Adrià incinerator a few kilometres away from the Hostel. With this, we avoid emitting CO₂ since our system does not work with gas.
- Use of electricity based on a system of presence detection in the corridors, regulation of light intensity according to the time and capacity of guests in the dining room, timer of light in the rooms, and efficient and responsible use of water with the use of timers in the showers and taps, reaching to provide the planet with between 40% and 60% of water for important needs.
- Collaboration with the IReS Foundation, dedicated to the commitment to families in vulnerable situations, to whom we give the opportunity to work with us.
- Donation of 1€ for each reservation received of double rooms to the foundations Make a Wish, Fundació IReS and Hospital Sant Joan de Deu.
- Donation of the food that has not been used in our events, activities and catering to the Parish of Sant Martí del Clot
- Recycling and rental service of bicycles and scooters to promote a healthy lifestyle for everyone, and get to know our city of Barcelona in a beneficial way for our planet.
- Selected "Best Green Hostel 2014" by Hostelworld
- Selected "Best Green Initiative 2014" at the Global Youth Travel Award 2014 organized by Stay Wyse.
- In 2014 we received the 'Best Responsible Tourism Entrepreneurship' Award from the organisation Responsible Tourism and Descobrir Catalunya magazine during the ceremony for the II Responsible Tourism Awards in Catalonia 2014.
* Minors of 18 years old must present written authorization from parents or guardians before to the arrival. Please, if it's your case, contact us after making the reservation.
* Shared rooms cannot accommodate guests under 18 years old. They must reserve a private room.
* Please read the important aspects before you book. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Dětská herna
- K dispozici postýlky
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Faxové služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Prodejní automaty
- Stolní hry
1, Nejlepší ekologický hostel
Nejlepší ekologický hostel
1, Nejlepší ekologický hostel
Nejlepší ekologický hostel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>