Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Travel Hostel is situated in the quiet courtyard with access to Rubinshteyna Street and the Fontanka Embankment, 500 meters from Nevsky Prospect, 250 meters from the metro station 'Dostoevskaya-Vladimirskaya' and 1.5 km from Moskovsky railway station. Rubinstein Street is one of the most famous streets of St. Petersburg. A huge number of restaurants, cafes, pubs, street food for every taste and wallet made it the main restaurant street of St. Petersburg.
We offers the guests clean, comfortable rooms. There are dorms and privates. The hostel has fully equipped kitchen. There are separate showers and bathrooms for the guests to use. Salut hostel offers to the guests: free internet, TV, washing machine, ironing facilities.
Hostel Salut Light Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours reception.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Kabelová televize
- Ložní prádlo není v ceně
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Přístup k internetu
- Transfery z letiště
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>