Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The hotel has 100 beds within rooms with 1-4 beds.
All rooms have hot and cold running water. Free showers and toilets on each floor. Some rooms have private facilities. Elevator.
Just relax in our cosy bar or meet your friends in a pleasant environment. Drinks are available at reasonable prices.
For your entertainment there is also a TV with all English programmes at your disposal. Come and find out yourself!
We welcome you all to our hotel in beautiful Lucerne.
Our Reception is open and check-in is possible at these times:
07.00h - 22.00h
Anyone arriving later MUST let us know beforehand.
For Dormitories, check-in is possible ONLY DURING RECEPTION OPENING HOURS.
**Please note: You must send us notification of cancellation per mail/fax by 6 pm 2 days prior to planned arrival. Telephone cancellations are not acceptable. Failure to do so will result in you being charged for the first night!**
Rates include service charges, but NOT the CITY TAX, which is CHF 3.60 per day for persons aged 12 years or older. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>