Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We are located in the geographic middle of central Budapest. On the corner of Kazinczy and Rakoczi str., halfway between Astoria and Blaha Lujza sqr, this is an ideal spot for walking, biking or even shipping. Both boulevards are 5 minutes away, which places the Hungarian National Museum, St. Stephen's Basilica and the legendary Vittula pub in the neighborhood. We are along the main bus lines (5, 8E, 7, 178) and a couple of corners from the most frequented tramlines (4, 6, 47, 48, 49).
Toucan Hostel provides twin rooms and 4-8 bedded dormitories. All our rooms are equipped with showers and toilets for the highest privacy. The beds are mostly comfortable bunk beds. The kitchen is fully equipped, so you and your friends can store and cook your own food. We offer free tea, coffee. What we offer: 24 h reception; Wi-Fi; free towels; free coffee / tea; fully equipped guest kitchen; hair driers to borrow; security safe at the reception; private bathrooms; private lockers; laundry facility (€15).
Toucan Hostel Budapest Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No breakfast provided.
14:00 - 23:00 reception.
Air condition charged on request. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Fény k pronájmu
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>