Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation or modification if canceled or modified 21 days before the date of arrival. If canceled or modified 07 days before the date of arrival, 100% of the first night will be charged. If canceled or modified 07 day before the date of arrival or in case of No-Show, 100% of the whole reservation will be charged. The penalty will be charged to the Credit Card used to guarantee this booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Just a few minutes away from the popular areas of Pub Street and the Heritage Walk Mall lies Twizt, a stylish and visually appealing hostel which is popular with a wide range of travelers. Whether you’re hitting the local clubs or exploring the ancient ruins, Twizt is the perfect hub to do it from.
The building has been completely renovated and restored to its old colonial façade, evoking a sense of history while remaining fiercely modern and progressive inside. This dichotomy of the old meeting the new is what makes Twizt so popular with all kinds of travelers from all walks of life.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a family, solo traveler, or a businessperson – Twizt is not like a normal hostel. If you’re looking to explore Siem Reap, the archaeological Angkor complex, and Khmer civilization, look no further than Twizt! Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Flexible NRR
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Venkovní bazén
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Kyvadlový autobus
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Poštovní služby
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Prodejní automaty
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>