Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The Sleeping Indian is an international guesthouse with a an owner, Peter Ferguson, who welcomes international travellers from all over the world and is knowledgeable about tours and activities you can experience while visiting the La Fortuna and Arenal Area.
The guesthouse is intimately sized with only 5 guest rooms all with private bath and hot shower. With our intimate atmosphere, fully equipped kitchen, our spacious living room and our great hospitality, no matter what kind of traveller you are, you will feel at home straight away. Making you feel at home is what we do best, because we love people, and we love hosting.
Continental, breakfast is available, and laundry service is on premises.
Check in: 1:00pm to 6pm
Check out: 11:00am
Continental Breakfast Included
Credit cards not accepted as payment upon arrival, cash only Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Výměna knih
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>