Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Reception open from 7.30 am - 11.30 pm 7 days a week
If you are going to arrive after 11pm at night then please email us your arrival time so we can send you the info for late night check in.
Please Note: We are an international youth hostel. We can only accept guests with a valid international passport and do not accept guests over the age of 35 in dorm rooms. Unfortunately we have no facilities for guests under the age of 18 years
Please take note that we are a backpacker's hostel. All the facilities are on a sharing basis. Our place might not be suitable for anyone who is not used to the backpacking experience.
We cater for genuine backpackers only with valid passports as photo ID and do not accept local or interstate workers or people in need of emergency accommodation.
When booking on line, please be aware you are booking a bed not a room.
Please also be aware that multiple guests booking on the one booking may not be staying in the same room
We also offer our guests free super fast WiFi all over the building
A simple free breakfast consisting of toast, bread, butter, peanut butter, marmalade and jams is available between 8.30 and 12.00 am.
Free bicycle use can be arranged in advance.
The hostel offers two wings, the Old House and the New Extensions. The Old House is where our dorm rooms are located ranging from 6 bed and 4 bed dorms. Being a Federation style house, it was built between 1890 and 1915 during the Federation of Australia; it has many beautiful old features such as high Ceilings and ornate Corridors and has all of the charm of the Federation era.
The second half of our Hostel is a more modern extension completed in the 1990’s and is where we have our private rooms with either a double bed or two singles beds, set up to suit your needs.
Please note the set up of twin rooms do change from time to time from two single beds to a double on the bottom and a single on top which makes a bunk bed.
We don't charge a deposit for linen or crockery and there is no surcharge for card payment.
Free food nights and we also cater for vegetarians on these nights.
Only a short 10 minute stroll into Perth City Centre. Close transport to access Kings Park, beaches, Fremantle etc.
Closest train service is only 10 minutes away.
If you are going to arrive after 10pm at night then please email us your arrival time and we will make sure someone is here to check you in.
Our reception is available from 7:30AM - 10PM. Check in outside the reception hours would be self-check-in and all the info will be sent to you after the booking.
No Locals (Must have a passport)
If you do not cancel and are a no show then you will be charged the first nights accommodation for each guest.
For guests wishing to extend their stay here with us, a full non refundable payment must be paid to secure your bed for the extended period.
We do not refund after you have checked in and paid.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOSTEL
You may not bring non guests onto the premises at any time during your stay.
We only accept international guests at our Hostel and a international passport will need to be provided upon check in.
We do not accept government welfare recipients.
This is not a workers hostel.
Thank you. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Burza zaměstnání
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Prodejní automaty
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>