Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
With an artistic layout, friendly staff and super funky activities, The RomeHello aims to offer an experience not just a bed to crash.
Comfortable and classy 4, 8 and 10 bed mixed dorm rooms
Want to meet a mix of culture, reserve a bed in one of our larger en-suite dorms!
Each bunk has an individual lamp, USB chargers, plug sockets and a personal shelf.
Looking for something smaller, reserve a bed in our smaller dorms!
Comfortable and classy 3 bed dorms... only for the girls
Twin, double and triple en-suite private rooms... fully equipped.
Central location: Strut here straight from Rome's central station.
Points of interest nearby
Trevi Fountain :10 minutes walking
Spanish steps:15 minutes walking
Pantheon: 20 minutes walking
Termini Station:7 minutes walking
Colosseum :15 minutes walking
Piazza Venezia :15 minutes walking
We have a 24 hours reception, a kitchen a lounge, a pub and a beer garden!
The RomeHello Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Breakfast not included - 7 EUR per person per day.
Special conditions apply for groups.
For parties of 10 pax and over please contact the hostel directly at email@example.com
Non smoking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Prodejní automaty
9, Best for solo female travellers
9, Best for solo female travellers
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>