Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
This beautiful old Nunnery was built in 1888 and features intricate stain glass windows, grand staircases, and outdoor balconies with some great views of the city and surrounding area. The lovely vintage charm and character has been maintained over the years, adding to the relaxed and friendly atmosphere of the hostel.
We offer both exquisite dormitory rooms as well as a beautiful private rooms in the Guesthouse next door which has its own kitchen and bathroom and those wanting the privacy of their own room.
THE MOST DELICIOUS BREAKFAST:
A variety of delicious fresh bakery bread delivered every morning, served with Nutella, Peanut Butter, Jam, Butter and Vegemite. For those cereal lovers we also have cornflakes, Rice Bubbles/ Coco Pops and canned fruit. All the tea, coffee and hot chocolate you can drink .
MOVIE NIGHT- cozy up in front of the TV and settle in for a night of movie magic and popcorn of course!.
MYSTERY EVENT- Join Teddy for our mystery night adventures, check times and details with reception. Previous events include trips to the night markets, quiz nights, life drawing, comedy and more.....
PUBCRAWL- Fitzroy pub Guru Teddy will take you on a night to remember. Super cheap drinks, amazing times and a little a boogie to be had! Non guests welcome!
SUMMER BBQ -Teddy hosts a very Aussie BBQ. Burgers, Sausages, bread, onions, and tomato sauce, yum! And of course ...some goon! FREE for inhouse guests only.
PANCAKE BREAKFAST Our night porter cooks up a pancake storm with your choice of maple syrup, jam and Nutella so you wake up right on this glorious day!
Reception is open 8:00am – 1:00am with Mother Superior available outside these hours to let you in.
The Nuns are all local Melbournians who can direct you to all the hotspots in town and help you with any questions at all.
All rooms are provided with bedding, towels and heating for winter or fans for summer.
Shared bathroom facilities, laundry facilities and a fully equipped guest kitchen.
FREE BIKE HIRE NOW AVAILABLE. See reception to hire- just leave some ID and a $20 deposit.
We can look after your bags free of charge from 8am. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Fény k pronájmu
- K dispozici postýlky
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Faxové služby
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
The Nunnery říká
Opravdu Naším cílem je nabídnout jedinečný zážitek; Koneckonců, naše ubytovna byla postavena v roce 1888 a již 60 let býval skutečný klášter! Jsme pyšní na pomoc naši hosté to nejlepší Melbourne má nabídnout.
Nejbližší hlavní atrakcí jsou Melbourne Museum a Melbourne Exhibition center; Osobně doporučuji hosté vyzkoušet barů, kaváren a restaurací v okolí nedaleké Brunswick Street a Smith Street. Jacqui, Zástupce vedoucího
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>