Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Due to the outbreak of Coronavirus, our hostel will not accommodate any travelers who have recently been to Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, Italy, Iran, Singapore, and South Korea for less than 14 days or show any relevant symptoms of the infection. Upon arrival, you will be required to present your passport with a valid visa in order to check-in. To anyone who fails to comply with these requirements, our hostel reserves the right to reject the reservation.
The Hosteller is a backpacker hostel that gives a person the space to relax, think and connect. We provide quality budget accommodation and believe in keeping the backpacker vibe alive all the time.
The Hosteller only makes those promises that can be delivered and we are transparent in our processes. Comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, free Wi-Fi are the obvious services that a hostel offers. Besides these, there is a fully equipped community kitchen, common room with huge projected screen, a PlayStation with insane games, mini library for some sound reading, paid laundry and you get help whenever needed.
Bottom Line: We are smart people who know our cities well, like to meet new people and are always up for open-ended conversations. Let’s connect. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>