Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Our hostel comprises 10 dorm rooms, with female and mixed dorms available all with ensuite bathrooms and air conditioning. These are kept clean by our friendly staff on a daily basis. In terms of facilities on offer we have multiple chill-out areas to enjoy or get some work done if you’re working remotely, a swimming pool, pool table and a 65 inch tv with a PlayStation and of course complimentary Fibre Optic Broadband throughout the hostel.
Our hostels are the perfect space for backpackers, surfers, digital nomads and groups.
We also have a weekly barbeque and beer pong tournament for you to enjoy, with acoustic jamming sessions and of course a selection of drinks whether you’re after an ice-cold Bintang or something stronger.
Our friendly and helpful staff are around to make sure you have the best stay possible in Bali.
14:00 - 00:00
00:00 - 12:00
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 11 years and above are considered adults at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>