Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If the Group is cancelled up to 91 days prior to the Event starting date, 10% of thegroup value will not be refundable.
If the Group is cancelled between 90 and 61 days prior to check-in date, the initial deposit will not be refundable.
If the Group is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to check-in date, a cancellation penalty equal to 50% of the group value will apply.
- Attrition of confirmed sleeping rooms may result in a reduction of up to 10% without any penalty from 60 to 31 days prior to check-in date.
If the Group is cancelled from 30 days prior to the check-in date, a cancellation penalty equal to 100% of the group value will apply.
- Attrition of confirmed sleeping rooms may result in a reduction of up to 5% without any penalty, from 30 to 15 days prior to check-in date.
- Attrition of confirmed sleeping rooms may be reduced by up to 3% of value without any penalty, from 14 to 7 days prior to check-in date.
- Confirmed sleeping rooms are subject to 100% penalty from 6 days prior check-in date.
- A rooming list should be submitted to the hotel at least 15 days prior to check-in date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A deposit equal to 15% of the Group value (sleeping rooms blocked) will be required at time of written confirmation, of which the amount equal to 10% of the group value will be non-refundable.
An additional deposit to reach 50% of the Group value will be required 61 days prior to check-in date.
An additional deposit to reach 100% of the Group value will be required 31 days prior to check-in date.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The Fuzzy Log is a blend of playful and sociable atmosphere with innovative and minimalist design, offering unique alternatives to classic hotel room accommodation. Located just 3 minutes walk from Ljubljana Old Town, the eco glamping experience offers affordable accommodation in snug and welcoming cabin logs. The eco credentials of this urban glamping village are impeccable - the Fuzzy Log has signature log cabins made of recyclable materials, such as poplar wood. Large and bright open-plan spaces are designed for socializing and co-working, with a dedicated self-catering kitchen area for on the go modern explorers.
Guests can use Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, Shared Living Space & Kitchen, Luggage storage, Laundry & Bathrooms, Gym, Jacuzzi & Sauna.
The Fuzzy Log Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. Individual reservations can be cancelled by 16h (local hotel time), 1 day prior to arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00. If arriving late (after 11 PM), you have to do the check in, in uHotel on Miklosiceva cesta 3 (300 m away). It would be beneficial to let the hotel know what time to expect you. Please provide your arrival flight details or if arriving by surface your originating destination and estimated time of arrival.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hotel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.13 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- Express check-in / out
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Prodejní automaty
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>