Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The Escape is perfectly located close to all the main beaches. All the bars and clubs are within a couple of minutes walk. We are also only 100 metres from the town centre. We are 10 minutes drive from the Newquay airport, and a walking distance from the bus station and train station.
Parking is free and wifi is available. The bar is open from 8.30 am till 4 am and has a retro feel to it with a professional 3k Bose sound system and pool table.
We also have an in-house Thai restaurant called 'The Bird' and Noam, Head Chef of the famous cooking school 'Time for Lime' in Koh Lanta, Thailand is back here for his sixth year. We serve breakfast from 8:30-11am.
We offer activities such as surfing, Coasteering and go karting and we organise stag and hen packages as well.
The Escape Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Reception 8AM - 10PM.
Non smoking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>