Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We are a small, chill, cheerful hostel located right in the center of all the hustle of Sydney!
The best about our hostel?
LOCATION. We are a short walk away from all of the “must-do” destinations in Sydney. You can walk to Sydney Opera House in 25 minute. No joke. Not a fan of walking? No worries! We are right beside three major train stations, Museum, Town Hall, and Central; which will take you where you want to go. We are surrounded by yummy restaurants, night clubs, pubs, and a grocery store right down the street!
GOOD VIBES. We, all of the staff, really want you to have a good time. Our staff are always willing to help in hopes to make your stay a good one! We have weekly “family dinners” and “Hangover Pancakes” at no additional cost, as well as games and activities.
- Check-in - from 1pm (unfortunately we cannot accommodate early check-ins because our cleaners are hard at work all morning) / Checkout - till 10am
- Reception - 8am till 10pm
- Yes, you can check-in after 10pm - just ring our on-call phone and our staff will welcome you :)
- We cannot accommodate anyone under the age of 18
- Passport is required upon check-in / we accept driver’s license for Australian citizens.
- Wifi – Free and accessible in every room.
- Kitchen - open 24/7 with food cubbies and fridge access to store food during your stay
- No elevator – but if you love stairs, we’ve got some of those
- There are lockers in the rooms and corridors – bring your own lock :)
- Luggage storage - free before check in and after checkout. Our storage room is locked at all times so you can enjoy your day knowing your belongings are safe.
- Access to free laundry when you stay with us for a minimum of three nights
- Towels and hair dryers available for rental upon request
- Aircon in common areas / fans in the rooms
- Our hostel can be very quiet or very noisy, depending on the crowd….the streets of Sydney can get a bit loud at times
- From the airport, simply take the train to Museum Station, we are a 2 minute walk from there. The whole journey takes about 20 minutes.
Reception is open from 8am to 10pm every day. To organise an arrival time after 10pm please email us.
Due to liquor licensing The Downing Hostel can only accept guests over the age of 18 years.
If booking more than one bed in a dormitory room, the hostel cannot guarantee that guests will be allocated the same room. Please make sure that a request is made at the time of booking and the hotel will try to ensure that it is met. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Cancellations made with over 24 hours notice will not be charged. Cancellations made within 24 hours or “No Shows” will be charged their first nights stay.
We are an 18+ only hostel. All guests must present either a passport, drivers license or national ID card on check-in. For the New Year's period ALL bookings are to be paid at time of booking. Declined cards will result in cancellation. ALL bookings are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable.
SPECIAL EVENT CONDITIONS
All bookings made between 28 December 2018 - 2 January 2019 are 5 day minimum stay all bookings will be charged in FULL on 1 December 2018.
Failure for full payment on 1 December can/will result in cancellation. please book carefully. Travel insurance always recommended
Welcome to The Downing Hostel family!
We love you already :) Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Stropní ventilátor
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Prodejní automaty
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>