Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refunds will be given for bookings cancelled within a week prior to their arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The hostel is located just meters away from the bustling Shoreditch High Street – home of London’s coolest bars, clubs, restaurants, galleries and independent shops. We even have our own bustling on-site bar.
Brick Lane, Spitalfields Market, Columbia Road and The Old Truman Brewery are all within walking distance of the hostel. We are even near a couple of Banksy pieces! What’s more, we’re only bus trips away from the Tower of London, Oxford Street and Covent Garden.
The hostel is housed in a converted, Victorian-era warehouse and has a wonderful industrial feel. Perfect if you’re looking for something with quirky style and an independent vibe.
We don’t like to brag, but we do have it all: awesome staff, free wi-fi, 24 hour reception, roof terrace, self catering kitchen, bustling on-site bar, and a coffee shop. We provide free luggage storage for you on the day of your arrival and check-out. There’s even a guest discount in the onsite coffee shop too!
What more could you want? Book now! We can’t wait to meet you. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Burza zaměstnání
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>