Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We are just about 30 minutes from midtown Manhattan where all the main attractions such as the Empire state building, Times Square, Rockefeller Center and more. All that New York has to offer. We have plenty of local bars and restaurants and the best place to try Caribbean food.
Our 4 bed dorms are equipped with two twin size bunk beds. Each bunk has a small shelf for small items such as your phone, wallet or purse, keys etc. Each bed space also has a small lamp for light when you do not want to disturb others, electric outlets for small devices and a curtain to add privacy and sleeping when others are awake.
The Brooklyn Riviera Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out at 12:00
There are no check ins allowed after 24:00 or 12am
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Continental Breakfast included.
General: International guests only, no American citizens
12 hour Reception.
No children, all guest must be 18 years or older Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>