Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Our ethical and environmental credentials are second to none. We have a newly refurbed building designed to minimise our negative impact on the world (solar panels, high levels of insulation, double glazed windows etc). All of our food is sourced locally and we offer opportunities for young people to gain valuable work skills and experience.
The Bristol Wing is owned and managed by YMCA Bristol as a social enterprise - so any profits we make are reinvested in supporting young people who are homeless in the city.
The Bristol Wing is slap bang in the middle of Bristol City Centre. We are a stone’s throw from Bristol Bus Station, 20 minutes’ walk from Temple Meads Railway Station and only meters away from local bus stops. Bristols best shopping is on the door step, whether you want the independent shops of Park Street and Clifton, the big name brands in Cabot Circus or quirky market stalls in St Nicholas's Market, we're with walking distance. Bristol's historic harbour side is only ten minutes’ walk.
Ideally suited to single travellers, couples and families we have a mixture of rooms including dorm rooms, double rooms and family rooms - some with shared bathrooms and some ensuite.
The Bristol Wing Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 01:00 to 10:00.
Photo ID and card details are required on check in.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. If 72 hours notice is not given you will be charged in full for your room and the entirety of your stay. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
No Stag or Hen Parties
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
All under 18 year old guests must be accompanied by an adult. Where the under 18 year old guest is staying in a shared dormitory the over 18 year old must be staying in the same dormitory.
Please note groups of 6 or more will not be accepted at the hostel, other than from a constituted group by prior agreement. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Bezbariérový přístup
- K dispozici postýlky
- Myčka nádobí
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>