Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We offer a variety style of rooms including double, twin, family and triple rooms.
All our rooms are en suite rooms with a TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
Reception is open 24-hours a day, so someone is always ready to help and offer local advice and recommendations. The bus and train stations are only a short walk away
Full Irish, continental and vegetarian breakfasts are served each morning with fresh coffee and croissants - you can have as much as you like.
Wifi is now available in all rooms throughout the hotel.
**Please Note** - Due to the property's central location, there is music and noise from the surrounding streets and bars late at night and during weekends
Guests can cancel any time up to 2pm two days prior to arrival and they will not be charged, cancellation anytime after this and 100% of the room rate for the 1st night stay will be charged.
**Please Note** - Our hotel does not have lift access for disabled guests. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma WiFi
- Zasedací místnost
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>