Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Thai Time Hostel is a modern Thai style 3 floor building with female dorm, mixed dorms, and private room and designated outdoor areas available for smoking, There is rooftop terrace for relaxing, talking and make friends from different countries.
Special amenities help make your stay more comfortable
- with free Wi-Fi
- individually controlled air-conditioning
- hot shower
- big locker for every bed and key card access system.
- CCTV 24 hrs
- free internet PCs
- luggage storage
- laundry service (surcharge)
- airport transfer (surcharge)
Thai Time Hostel offers bicycle or scooters rental and also tours and ticket assistance, which you can book a tours around Chiang Mai half day or full day trips from many famous agents with us. Our staff will be happy to assist with all your needs.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time 14:00.
2. Check-out Time: 12:00 noon.
3. Payment: Cash (THB) payment only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: At least 7 day advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Adults Only: We are unable to accommodate children at our hostel.
6. A refundable key card + towel deposit of 200 Baht will be collected when check in.
7. Reception Hours: from 08:00 to 22:00.
8. Non Smoking inside building. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>