Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The Teleki Hostel is located in Sovata at about 400 meters from Lake Bear in a quiet, peaceful woodland. The venue is easily accessible by car and it is the right place for travelers of all ages looking for relaxation, leisure just as for businessmen.
The brand new spa center with state-of-the-art Jacuzzi and Finnish sauna is the perfect destination after a tiring day to give your body and soul a well-deserved indulging bath.
Teleki Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 % per person per stay
Breakfast not included. All meal types are on request.Breakfast is 3 euro/person. Lunch is 7 euro/person. Dinner is 5 euro/person.
The reception is opened between 8:00 AM-20:00 PM
All children are welcome
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room
Pets are allowed on request Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Kabelová televize
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Zasedací místnost
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>