Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
If you stay in our hostel we promise to show you a new way to discover the city; we can recommend you restaurants, as well as night life and cultural activities.
Sungate hostel can be found in a prime, inner city location - easily accessible from the airport and the main train station. This backpacker base is in the heart of the city; in a neighbourhood called Centro, next to the city´s historical sights, main attractions nightlife and shopping area.
Our mixed and female dorms are spacious, bright and specially designed for backpackers. All of them are equipped with air conditioning and lockers. And what's great about our hostels' rooms is that there are NO BUNK BEDS. In our spacious common area you can chill out or socialize with fellow travellers and the staff. Our fully equipped kitchen is also at your disposal where you can enjoy some beers and eat some tortilla or some typical Spanish tapas.
We also offer:
• Free maps
• Complimentary coffee, tea & yerba mate
• Hair driers
• Laundry service (7€)
• Towels to rent (2€)
Please check our Things to Note and Policies before booking
- Komentovaná prohlídka města zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kabelová televize
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
1, Nejlepší umístění
1, Celosvětově Malý hostel
2, Kontinent Europe
1, Země Spain
3, Celosvětově Malý hostel
3, Kontinent Europe
2, Řetězec malých hostelů
2, Řetězec malých hostelů
- Věkové omezení
- Možnost platit kreditní kartou
- Včetně daní
Co si poznačit
- Check in from 13:00
- Check out before 11:00
- Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival
- For credit card payment, we will charge the 4% of the booking.
- Cancellation policy: 48 h before date of arrival.
Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 48 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions. In the event of a no-show, the total of the first night accommodation will be charged to your credit card. If you cancel any individual night of your reservation, then the deposit for that night will not be refunded or transferred.
-A different policy applies to confirm bookings over 300€.
To confirm your booking, you will need to provide 30% of the total amount in advance. Payment can be through credit card or we can give you our bank details for direct debit. Your booking will be confirmed once payment is received.
- Taxes included.
- Breakfast not included.
- Curfew after midnight.
- Groups reservations, more than 8 people, please contact the hostel by email.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or having a permission for a stay signed by their parents.
- If you arrive before check in time (1 pm), you can drop your luggage and enjoy our facilities until your room is ready.
- Let us know if you have any special preferences. We will try to do our best to satisfy your expectations!
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>