Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If the group wants to cancel, its important to let the hostel know 90 days in advance, or the hostel will charge the first night of the stay. This will be non-refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The group will have to leave 10 deposit per person, for any damages. 5 or 20 deposit (if its dorm or private room, there are different keys) for the key deposit.
These will be returned once the customer leaves IF the rooms are left in the same condition as before and all the keys are returned in good state.
All group types are accepted.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Remember: sheets are included!! Towels and blankets cost extra: 2.80 Euros and 3.80 Euros, respectively. Luggage storage service costs 2 Euros per person used before check-in time or after check-out.
You must be older than 18 years old in dorms. There is no age restriction in private rooms.
Reception is open 24 hours!!
Cleaning service of the room is 24 hours available as we understand you are sharing a dormitory room and you might need us to come again to clean up, so no problem!
We don’t have a kitchen however the coolest bars and restaurants are just few minutes’ walk! Also, we have oven, microwave, and fridge 24 hours available!
Continental breakfast from 8-10am costs 3 Euros and consists of a variety of hot drinks, orange/apple juices, toasts, cereals, yoghourt, butter, jam; and more.
*WE HAVE ADMISSION RIGHTS*
*Please note from November to February we do not offer breakfast* Thank you for your understanding.
Our priority is the health, security and wellness.
We control from near all the situations that are happening in the world and we are in contact with the global organisations, such as the WHO (World Health Organisation), CDC (Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, relevant authorities, with the objective to know the specific requirements of each country in order to guarantee the actions we could take accordingly.
We comply with the health and security procedures, includying the local laws and regulations. Moreover, we provide better guidelines; we have implemented resources with orientation, training and specific information about higiene versus COVID-19 standards.
We have increased the frequency of the cleaning of communal áreas (including public toilets, elevator, private en-suite room’s toilets) and all the areas where there is more contact between guests.
All staff is informed about the products and regulations of cleanliness that are effective against the virus.
We are supervising our food and drinks services in order to reopen the breakfast with all the rules and regulations according to the local authorities. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Komentovaná prohlídka města zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Fény k pronájmu
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Prodejní automaty
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>