Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Offering both mixed dormitories and single, double and family rooms. All rooms are equipped with washbasins, and have shared bathroom facilities. There is also a 1940s bar and restaurant which are great for meeting other travellers.
Guests can enjoy:
Free Continental Breakfast
Free WI-FI in the lounge
24 hour reception
Towels included in private rooms (not in dorms). You can bring your own or rent them for £2 each towel
Tea/Coffee making facilities (in private rooms)
Safe luggage storage free of charge
Multilingual staff: English, Spanish, French, Hindi, Polish
Sorry, no lift!
Check in time: 2:00 pm
Check out: 10:00 am
Cash or credit/debit cards accepted.
Guests can cancel their bookings free of charge uptil 24 hours prior to arrival. Failure to give a 24 hour cancellation notice will result in a charge of first night's rate.
Please note that a £10 key deposit will be charged on arrival, and returned to guests when they return their room key on departure.
In order to confirm the booking, you need to provide us with the CVC/CVV/Security number on the back of the card used to book on this site. Please send this to our email address. Failure to comply with this can result in your booking being cancelled.
For guest staying over 31st December the following applies: 2 nights minimum stay. Payment is taken at the time of booking. Bookings are non-refundable. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Společenská místnost
- 24 hodinová recepce
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>