Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
St Christopher's Inns Vienna has free Wi-Fi throughout the property, an ensuite bathroom attached to every room as well as a 24-hour reception and security. There's also a variety of room types for you to choose from including private rooms and dorm rooms.
Its brand new hostel bar Belushi's is also right downstairs, offering all hostel guests a 25% discount on food, plus drinks deals. Make the most of the daily welcome drinks, join in with a hostel event or book onto a walking city tour - you'll never have a problem meeting new people and making unforgettable memories during your stay in this fantastic hostel in Vienna.
St Christopher's Vienna Terms & Conditions:
St Christopher’s is happy to welcome anyone over the age of 18.
Children under the age of 18 cannot be accommodated unless they are travelling in the company of a legal guardian and are staying in a privatised (ensuite) room.
Minors are not allowed in the bar after 20:00.
Bookings with minors that fail to follow this policy may be cancelled without refund and charged as a non-arrival.
Check-in: from 15:00. Check-out: 11:00, unless by prior arrangement with management.
Late check-out can be arranged at reception for an additional fee.
Photo identification is required for check-in. The accepted forms are a valid passport or EU national ID.
Linen and cleaning are included in every reservation.
Any additional cleaning of rooms, corridors and shared facilities resulting from disorderly conduct will be charged accordingly.
The property is 100% non-smoking. Violation of this policy will result in a fine.
No alcohol is to be consumed in the hostel rooms.
Tampering with fire alarms, fire extinguishers and other damage to the property will result in a fine and termination of reservation.
We only accept bookings of up to 9 people via Hostelworld, for groups of more than 10 please contact our group department directly.
We reserve the right to cancel group bookings which are not made in this way. Groups taking a whole dorm or apartment may be subject to a credit card security deposit, which will be refunded upon departure, and adherence to the house rules.
All Stag/Hen parties must take entire rooms, they cannot share with other guests.
Non-refundable reservations can and will be fully charged at any point after the booking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>